Rules for Junior Handling competition
(Photo: Ole Walter Sundlo)
Rules for Young Exhibitors Competition - Junior Handling
Young exhibitors aged 10-17, born between September 6 1997 and September 4 2005, will be able to participate in the Junior Handling competition during European Dog Show.
- Contestants shall apply in advance, byt the 4th deadline (July 1 2015) at the latest.
- The name and breed of the dog can be announced at the time of its presentation on the day of the contest. Dogs may not ble replaced during the contest day, except on request by a judge.
- A contestant may register for one or more days; if he/she qualifies for the finals, he/she cannot participate in another qualification, and the fees for the remaining days will be returned.
- Representatives of individual countries cannot take part in the qualification and advance directly to Sunday's finals.
- For other questions or more information, please contact email@example.com
- The entry form for national representatives is available here.
Participant fee and payment info:
- NOK 250
- BIC/SWIFT: DNBANKOKKXXX
- IBAN: NO3516004039983
- Payment address: Norwegian Kennel Club. PB 163 Bryn, 0611 Oslo, Norway